• New recording: Sky, released late August 2019, features the bluegrass concerto written for violinist Tessa Lark. West, South, and East, concertos for bassoon (Peter Kolkay), oboe (Ryan Roberts), and clarinet (Weixiong Wang) are included, all with the Albany Symphony Orchestra, David Alan Miller, conducting. Sky is supported by a consortium of ten orchestras, including the Royal Scottish National Orchestra.
• Being, a 45 minute single movement piece for 24 instruments, will be recorded by the American Modern Ensemble in late 2019, for a 2020 release.
• Three Psalms, for voice and 12 instruments, is the current piece I am working on, which will draw together the style of Being, with Four Proverbs.
• The movie, Nighthawks, written and directed by Grant Johnson, received its premiere at the 2019 Tribeca Film Festival. It synchs music from Concerto for Orchestra.
• The studio recording of Unconquered (a Saratoga Performing Arts Center 50th anniversary commission), was released May 2018 with The Philadelphia Orchestra, Cristian Măcelaru conducting.
• Music at Night, for SATB chorus and orchestra, which uses the "music of the spheres" text from Act V of Shakespeare's The Merchant Of Venice, was premiered May 11, 2019, by the Sheboygan Symphony Orchestra and Chorus.
• October, for bass clarinet and string quartet, was premiered February 2019, by Bruce Belton and the Friction Quartet. It will be recorded fall of 2019.
• Spoon Bread, released digital-only in 2018, features violinist Tessa Lark, and with pianist Roman Rabinovich, performing this Carnegie Hall commissioned piece.